Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick Swatches
This is one of my favorite lines of lipsticks. I love how pigmented, matte, and long-lasting these lip colors are. Have I mentioned that these are $1.99? You might as well own them all. :)
These do tend to be a bit drying, so if you prefer moisturizing lip products, you might not love these. I love the colors and lasting power, so I don’t mind.
Keep reading to see photos and which shades are my must-haves!
- 902C Bare It All: a basic nude
- 34422 Sweet Cream (Limited Edition) *: another nude, very similar to Bare it All
- 903C Just Peachy: light pinky-peach
- 906D Wine Room *: a medium redish-pink
- 907C Mauve Outta Here *: a cool-toned pink with purple undertones
- 914C Mocha-licious: a deep brown with rosy tones
- 916D Ravin’ Raisin: a deep plumb-purple
- 918D Cherry Bomb: a deep wine red
- 965 Cherry Picking: a bright pinkish-red
- 969 24 Carrot Gold: an orange with a touch of peach
- 970 Purty Persimmon *: a red with orange tones
* My absolute favorite shades.
What is your favorite brand of lipstick from the drugstore?
If you like to do your shopping online, check out ebates.com for cash back on purchases as well as promotions and coupons!!