Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick Swatches Part 2
Yes, this is part two… for part one, click here!
Some quick info:
- lipsticks come in 26 shades (with additional seasonal limited edition colors)
- $1.99 each (yay!)
- available at drugstores, Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer, etc.
I’ve mentioned these lipsticks often here on the blog… because I’m crazy about them! They’re wonderfully pigmented, come in a sweet array of shades, are long-lasting, and are matte (which makes them currently on trend)!
(Shade names are listed from left to right)
- 901B Think Pink: a pale, light cool-toned pink (not the most flattering on me!)
- 905D Smokin’ Hot Pink: a medium rose pink shade *
- 908C Sugar Plum Fairy: a purple-leaning berry color
- 910D Red Velvet: a bright strawberry red shade, leans slightly pink *
- 911D Stoplight Red: this is a cool, blue-toned red
- 912C In the Flesh: A slightly pink, medium nude shade *
- 913C Sand Storm: a warm, medium brownish nude
- 34674 Vintage Vibe: (limited edition): a deep berry shade *
- 917B Cinnamon Spice: a deep redish-brown color *
- 34675 Photobomb (limited edition): a deep brown/wine shade
- 966 Don’t Blink Pink: a bright, yellow-toned pink *
- 34671 Celeb Sighting: a medium, warm-toned red
* = my ultimate favorites
Here’s a photo including ALL of the lipsticks from this post and from my first post. I think it’s helpful to compare some of the shades that look similar.
Which ones are your favorite?!