Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Shadow Palette Desert Festival Review
These warm orange and chocolate shades work well together for perfect summer smokey eyes… these colors would also be beautiful for fall. This palette reminds me of the leaves changing colors.
Crazy important details-
- $4.99 for .19 oz of product
- may be purchased anywhere Wet n Wild products are sold: Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Drugstore.com, etc.
- available in 4 shades
- ingredients: Talc, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitrate, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Maganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007
Quote from Wet n Wild’s website–
A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, long-wearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures range from translucent highlights and subtle mattes to shimmering glitters.
My thoughts on each shadow:
- cream- a light, sheer, shimmery color that is a great highlight since it is so sheer. If you’re hoping for an opaque finish, you’ll be disappointed in this shade.
- red orange- a matte, redish-orange shadow that is pigmented and easy to blend. This is my favorite shade of the palette.
- sparkly dark brown- this deep brown color is super pigmented and has silver and gold sparkles in it. This one has a ton of fallout.
- light orange- this orange is shimmery and buttery… it blends well and is also nicely pigmented. I also really love this color!
- chocolate brown- this is the shade with the highest quality. It is the most buttery, it’s matte, pigmented, and totally blendable. Love it.
Overall, I’d say the only bummer shade is the lightest one, but it’s still usable as a highlight.
My final thoughts-
This palette is totally worth the bargain price tag in my opinion. It’s a great way to add more color to your shadow collection, especially if you’re tentative about orange eyelids. ;) I would definitely recommend this product.
Have you tried any of these eye shadows? What did you think of them??