Today you get a two-in-one review of both the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask! Aren’t you excited?!
About the products
- they are vegan, 98% natural, contain organic ingredients, and are cruelty free
- each product retails for $25, the eye cream contains 1.18 fl oz and the mask contains 4 fl oz
- available to be purchased on Valentia.com (use the code FROSTNG2 for 20% off! Expires in 30 days) and Amazon.com: Eye Cream, Hydration Mask
- packaging is simple, no frills, and lovely to look at… I love the white with the gold (ok, so this might not be need-to-know, but hey, they’ll look pretty next to your sink)
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
This eye cream is a good one. It’s lightweight and it absorbs into my skin quickly while giving my under eye area the hydration that it needs. For reference, my skin is combination, and tends toward oily. I did not find this product to be too heavy for me, and I think any skin type would benefit from this product.
- Products are only available online, which is only a negative for those of you who do not like to do their shopping online.
- The pump dispenser is a little tricky to control. You don’t need a full pump for both eyes, but it’s hard to dispense any less. I use the excess around my eye brow area or anywhere else that tends to get especially dry.
- It contains good ingredients, for example, the first five are: water, organic aloe vera juice (hydrating, soothing, and an antioxidant), botanical hyaluronic acid (hydrating), methylsulfonylmethane (anti-inflammatory), and plant derived glyceryl stearate (lubricating and hydrating).
- The formula absorbs into the skin fairly quickly, which is especially nice when you’re applying it in the morning, prior to your makeup application.
- The pricing is fair for a mid-range skin care company. At $25, you’re getting a decent amount for your money.
Overall, I think this product really is a winner! It’s both light-weight and hydrating and I love how it makes my under eye area feel! This product might not be hydrating enough for those with very dry skin, but I really think it’s worth a try! I cannot speak to how this eye cream interacts with the skin over a long period of time, but my initial impression is obviously a very good one.
Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
This face mask is fantastic! I highly recommend it to those of you with normal, dry, and/or mature skin! (Those with combination and oily skin could still benefit from this mask, but I would use it sparingly… as your skin tends to produce enough oil as is.) I tested this on myself as well as my mom and her friend (both with mature skin) and all three of us loved this mask!
- Product availability- as I mentioned above.
- The fact that it’s in a jar means that the product is susceptible to air and bacteria. Just be sure that your fingers are CLEAN before you scoop out your mask, and screw on the lid quickly after using.
- This contains good ingredients, for example, the first five are: water, organic aloe vera juice (hydrating, soothing, and an antioxidant), kosher vegetable glycerine (maintains moisture), algae extract (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant), and Japanese Green Tea (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant).
- It makes the skin super soft, supple, and smooth (as close to baby skin as you’ll get!), even before applying moisturizer.
- The product smells amazing, without any added fragrance!
- This one is also a great price for the amount of product you get (hurrah!).
All in all, I am a big fan of this mask! I will definitely get a lot of use out of it during the winter months in the dry area where I currently live. I highly recommend you pick this up and try it for yourself… especially those of you with mature skin!
I had a great experience with both of these products by Valentia! I look forward to trying more of their products soon!
Use the code FROSTNG2 for 20% off! (Coupon code expires in 30 days.)
Questions or comments? Please add them below! What are your favorite hydrating products??
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*
Sponsored by BrandBaker