One more Valentia product! I’ve really been enjoying the products that I’ve been able to try from this brand. You can see my review of the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask here.
About the product:
- it is vegan, 98% natural, contains organic ingredients, and is cruelty free
- retails for $35 and contains 1.18 fl oz
- available to be purchased on Valentia.com and Amazon.com
- packaging is simple, no frills, and lovely to look at… I love the white with the gold
Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
First of all, this serum smells amazing… it has a beautiful rose scent without any added fragrance, which I quite enjoy. Along with the great scent, it is hydrating while feeling nice and light-weight on the skin. I did not find that this product was too heavy for my combination to oily skin. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy or overly moisturized.
- It contains good ingredients, for example, the first five are: Rose Hydrosol (skin balancing), Aloe Vera (hydrating, soothing, and an antioxidant), botanical hyaluronic acid (hydrating), witch hazel (antioxidant, possible irritant)*, and Vitamin B3 (aids in skin cell growth and energy).
- The formula absorbs into the skin fairly quickly, which is especially nice when you apply your moisturizer on top.
- The pump is a nice and sanitary way to dispense the product.
*The only negative I’ve found in this product is that it is marketed for sensitive skin and it contains witch hazel, which can be irritating to the skin.
Overall, I really do like this product. I recommend this serum for anyone that needs some added hydration. Apply this after you cleanse and tone, and before you moisturize. If you have very sensitive skin, you may want to pass on this one, because of the witch hazel.
What is your favorite serum?? Please share!!
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*
Sponsored by BrandBaker