Recently when I checked my blog, I was encouraged to see that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award twice! Thanks guys! This is a fun way to recognize bloggers who have less than 200 subscribers. (I never thought I’d even have as many as I do! Thanks to everyone who reads my posts!)
Ok, so here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- Pick 10 bloggers (who have under 200 subscribers) to nominate.
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify each of your nominees.
My first thank you goes to: axeliaaa
Here are my answers to her questions:
- What made you start blogging? Well, I’ve always liked the idea of blogging, and about a year ago I started struggling with health problems… because of that I have had a lot of down time, and days of rest. The blogging was/is something I can do from bed. : )
- What is your lifetime dream? To live a life that is glorifying to God no matter what, to have a long, wonderful marriage, and to be a mom.
- What is your favorite quote and why? My ultimate favorite quote is a line from the song, “I Have Decided to Follow Jesus.” The line is: “Though none go with me, still I will follow, no turning back.” I learned this song when I was a little girl… and it brought me encouragement in high school when I felt very alone as a follower of Christ. Perhaps someday I will get a tattoo of it on my arm.
- What is your guilty pleasure? America’s Next Top Model and macaroni and cheese. Yep. Oh, and did I mention doughnuts?
- What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter) I can never answer this question… because I have a reason to love each season. Spring is a beautiful season of blooming flowers and new life. Summer is warm, filled with super fun vacays and outdoor stuff. Fall air is crisp and cool, fashion is amazing, and leaves turn brilliant shades of orange, red, and yellow… and lastly, Winter brings Christmas, yummy desserts, and walks in the snow!
- What is your favorite seasonal holiday? CHRISTMAS! I must warn you… I usually start my countdown in late September. ; ) Not only is the holiday absolutely amazing because it’s the day that God chose to become a man to die for us…. but it comes with parties, gifts (to give and to get), awesome food, dessert… and dessert…. and more dessert.
- What is one thing on your wishlist? One thing…? Hmm… I suppose the major one would be to live in a yurt. I want to sell my home, buy some property, and live in a yurt.
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Skydiving.
- What youtuber(s) do you adore? Emilynoel83, annasaccone, melmphs, and so many more!
- What is your favorite band/artist? I’m not sure that I have a favorite currently… but I love Jazz, anything soft really. (My taste in music is boring now that I have headaches.)
Thanks again, Amelia!
Secondly, thanks to: justanotherlisa!
Here are my answers to her questions:
- What inspires you? Ah, this question is too hard! Hmm… color, beauty in nature, my friends, my wonderful Husband, my desire to follow God, fashion… pinterest? Haha… but it’s true.
- Are you more of an extrovert or and introvert? I used to be an extrovert, but I think I am more of an introvert at this stage in my life. Yes, I do believe that this can change.
- Who is your style icon? Nicole Richie, Olsens, and, can I just say anything from Free People?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I truly do want to be content with my life, but in all honesty, I would change my health of I could. I would be healthy.
- With unlimited funds, what would be the top 3 things you would buy? Gifts to spoil my friends and family, makeup, and clothes.
- Are you happy with your blog name? If not, what would you change it to? I like my blog name! My husband picked it out, so I won’t be tooting my own horn if I say that I think it’s cute. : )
- Favorite music genre? Jazz and blues. Think, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
- If you could kill one fashion trend what would it be? The whole sheer clothing thing. I just think that it is so inappropriate to wear clothing that leaves little to the imagination. A bra in an undergarment… not meant to be shared with the world. : )
- Favorite book? Oh dear… I’m sorry… I simply cannot answer this question. I’ve read too many books!
- What inspired you to start blogging? (I just copied and pasted my answer from above.) Well, I’ve always liked the idea of blogging, and about a year ago I started struggling with health problems… because of that I have had a lot of down time, and days of rest. The blogging was/is something I can do from bed. : )
Thanks for the nomination!
Here are my nominees:
Ok… so I am totally lame and can only come up with 4. After I post this, I’m off to find more bloggers! : )
Here are my questions for you:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How would you describe your style?
- Would you rather wear bold eye makeup or bold lipstick?
- Where is your favorite place in the whole world?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What makeup item could you not live without?
- What is your dream job?
- Desert island question… which three things would you take with you?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are your favorite blogs to read?
Thanks for reading!