Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Review
I was on the hunt for quite some time to find a concealer that lives up to my expectations, and this one surely does. I didn’t know it was possible for a concealer to cover my imperfections, but still blend in to look like skin. I hate cakey concealer, even if it does happen to be full-coverage. I can wear this under my eyes as well as anywhere on my face. I like to set it with my elf HD Under Eye Setting Powder (click here for my review) after applying it under my eyes. The staying power is decent, and it does last longer under my eyes than on my face. I have combination skin, so I do need a touch-up partly through the day in the more oily areas.
To blend this concealer, I like to use the Real Techniques sponge or the e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush for fuller coverage. Both of these tools are very affordable.
The photos above show my face before and after the concealer is applied. I added it under my eyes and on blemishes or imperfections. I am wearing a light layer of foundation in both photos.
- around $10 for 3.2 g/.11 oz of product
- available in 6 different shades
- may be purchased at any drugstore, Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, and online at drugstore.com
Revlon’s claims: “Be your picture-perfect best with our PhotoReady concealer. Camouflage dark under-eye circles. Erase imperfections anywhere they appear. Get ready for your close-up.”
- it’s not as long-wearing as I’d like, but it’s easy to touch up
- this only comes in 6 shades, so you may not be able to find your perfect color match
- provides full coverage and very easy to blend into the skin
- inexpensive and easily accessible
- nice, practical packaging for easy application (when retracting the product into the tube, there is a final ‘click’ that locks the product safely into place)
Overall, I really like this product and I highly recommend it to anyone!
What is your favorite concealer?