NYX Taupe High Definition Blush Review
- These NYX HD blushes come in 24 different shades (by the way, the way each blush looks on the NYX website is totally inaccurate. I recommend looking up swatches on the internet before ordering if you can’t see them in person)
- $6.50 for 4.5 grams or 0.16 oz of product
- Available in stores like Ulta, Fred Meyer, Target, Walmart and drugstores. If you want the whole makeup line, go to nyxcosmetics.com
Product Claims: Here’s what NYX has to say about their blushes, “A high definition lightweight blush that blends evenly. This vibrant and silky blush delivers a beautiful flush of color and is paraben free. “
I cannot speak to all of the shades in this line, since this is the only one I have. As for the shade “taupe”, I would say the claims are true. This does blend easily onto my skin and has great pigment.
- Only some of the blush shades in this line are in stores… the rest are only available online. I’m someone who likes to look and touch, so for me this is a negative.
- This has great pigment and blendability (a word I just made up), like I said before
- There is a shade for everyone with 24 options in the range
- NYX products regularly go on sale buy one get one half off at Ulta and drugstores which makes this product even more budget-friendly
- This product has chic, minimal packaging which is great for storing and for travel
Here’s the blush applied (heavily) as a contour in the hollows of my cheeks (right under my cheekbones):
Overall, this product is a definite win for me and I do recommend it. I think I will check out some more shades in this range since I like this one so much.
Have you tried any of these blushes? Which shade is your favorite? If you haven’t, which bargain blush do you recommend?
If you do your shopping online, check out ebates.com and sign up for cash back on your purchases!