Mumsie Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Review
Where have I been? You haven’t seen many blog posts from me lately, and it’s because I’m pregnant (which I mentioned in my latest blog post)! Huzzah! I had a pretty rough first trimester. Lots of morning sickness that really was nausea all day, every day. This second trimester hasn’t been much better, just different. Trade the nausea and exhaustion with headaches and aching legs. The great thing is, it isn’t all that bad because I have an incredible reason for this discomfort. :) With that said, I’ve been taking care of the essentials and resting… and that’s about it.
Anyway, on to the purpose of this post, my review!
- available at Target and online at www.mumsienaturals.com
- the price is $14.99 for 2.5 oz
- formulated with natural and organic ingredients and is not tested on animals
- does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, harsh or irritating ingredients
This is a great moisturizer for women who are pregnant, but you can certainly benefit from it if you aren’t. ;) There are several ingredients in skin care products pregnant women should avoid (like all forms of vitamin A or salicylic acid), so it’s nice to have a product that you know doesn’t contain any of them.
More on ingredients…
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: moisturizes and replenishes the skin
- glycerine: replenishes the skin
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: moisturizes the skin
- Cyclopentasiloxane: conditions the skin
- glyceryl stearate: moisturizes the skin and adds thickness to the product
And many more ingredients including sweet almond oil, aloe vera juice, and grapeseed extract.
This will be great for all skin types, except for those with very dry skin or mature skin. I do not think it will provide enough moisture in that case (unless you add some drops of your favorite facial oil). This product leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, but not greasy or dewy and I love that it contains SPF. It’s really perfect for those with normal to combination skin types. Yes, I highly recommend it.