Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner Review
I really love this toner. It smells amazing, like a spa.
- Restores the pH of the skin
- Smells nice, without the addition of fragrance
- The ingredients support the product claims
- It’s not too expensive
- Might not be fabulous for every skin type. If you sensitive skin, I’d be careful.
- Not easily accessible, only available at michealtoddtrueorganics.com
- $18.50 for 250 ml/8.4 fl oz
- also available in a travel/trial size: 1.7 fl oz for $4.50
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certified Organic) Hydrosol
I highly recommend this product. It has quality ingredients and actually does what it says it should. :)
Do you use toner? What is your favorite toner?