My current favorite makeup pairings–
A makeup pairing just consists of two products that I love to wear together. They can be from the same brands or different. Today I want to share some eye, lip, and blush pairings that I’ve been enjoying lately.
Maybe this will inspire you to try some new and different combinations… and maybe mix up your routine a little bit? : )
- This first pairing is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Orchid Hush and the Sigma Blackberry Essence blush. These go well together to create a beautiful lavender flush on the cheeks. (Here’s a tip: if you layer a cream blush under your powder blush, you’ll have better lasting powder.)
- The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed pairs perfectly with the Stila Convertible Color in Peony to create a natural flush. I really love both of these colors, and layering the cream blush under Exposed really helps “amp” up the pigmentation.
- Neutral metallic eye shadow is basically a staple for the fall and winter months. I love creating a multi-dimensional metallic look on my lids by layering the infamous Stila Kitten eye shadow on top of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. These look absolutely stunning together! Both of these colors basically have a cult following, so why not wear them together? : )
- This next one is a mascara pairing. I’m not in love with each mascara on its own, but for some reason, I really enjoy them when I use them together! I apply a thick coat of the Lorac Pro Mascara first, and because it tends to be clumpy, I apply my second coat of the Almay Mascara, to add length and definition.
- The next pairing is my Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in “Honey ” and Essence lip gloss in “Deep Rose “. These layer to make a beautiful, every day, wearable rose toned lip color. This color is so pretty, and goes with almost any makeup look.
- Next comes a pretty, deep nude/brown lip shade that is perfect for fall! This shades looks beautiful with any makeup look, especially smokey eyes! This is Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in “Precious ” with Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in “Light Year “. To be honest, I don’t love the look of the Revlon stain, but I do like it when I top it off with the Rimmel Laquor.
- For some pretty, blue toned, fuchsia lips, I love to pair NYC Applecious Lip Balm in “Apple Blueberry Pie” and NYX lip gloss in “Velvet Ropes “. These colors work so well together!
- Next is the quintessential fall lip color… a deeper, berry shade. To get this long-wearing look, I like to pair together my Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in “Crush” with Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in “Galaxy “.
There you have it… my current favorite makeup pairings. Which products do you find yourself using together frequently?
Thanks for stopping by!