The Happy Planner Recipe Organizer Review
Shall I just start this review by saying that I LOVE this thing?!?! Seriously… I’ve used many different organizing systems for my recipes, of which I am quite a collector. I’ve used recipe cards in boxes, binders with sheet protectors, even unorganized stacks. This disc-bound organizer is by far my favorite.
To add to my success with this organizer in particular, I’ve changed my criteria for which recipes I save. This book is only for absolute favorite recipes. Any recipe I’ve recorded in here is a WINNER! I love to try new things all the time… but when we’re having company, or I need a tried-and-true recipe, I know I can count on any that are in here.
I found this at Hobby Lobby for $24.99, and used my handy 40% off coupon. You can also order it online, but you’ll have to pay full price!
(You can find more info about the Recipe Organizer here, on the Me and My Big Ideas website.)
Here are all the things I love about the Happy Planner Recipe Organizer:
- You get a whole page to write each recipe (I never have enough space on those little cards!!)
- Down the side of each page is quick information about the recipe: how many servings, prep. time, cook time, temperature, notes, etc.
- Pages are easy to take out and put back in
- It has cute dividers and graphics with quotes from Julia Child
- A pack of recipe pages is available to purchase if you fill all of these
- It’s affordable
I definitely recommend you check this baby out if you’re in need of a way to organize your recipes.