Fish Tacos Recipe… … I had my first fish taco in Mexico on our honeymoon and I’ve been obsessed ever since! Seriously, it was love at first bite. These are amazing. Now, thanks to my sweet mom for giving me the recipe, I can have them any time.
This is super easy and fast to make… and even faster if you buy pre-shredded cabbage! That’s my super secret, super fast tip. ;)
- talapia fillets (I buy them frozen)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- shredded cabbage
- salsa (pico de gallo is my fave)
- corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups mayo (or yogurt)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- pinch of salt
- Season fish with salt & pepper to taste and pan fry in a bit of olive oil. Then, chop/shred into small pieces.
- Now make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a blender. Season to taste!
- Build your tacos! Add some fish, salsa, cabbage, and drizzle your sauce in a corn tortilla. I love to brush a little olive oil on my tortillas and heat them on the stove. YUM!
Do you like fish tacos? What is your favorite kind of taco?
Thank you for reading!