Fall Nail Polish Colors: Favorites & Swatches
Jewel tones and dark colors are my favorite shades to wear on my nails. I have a BUNCH of colors to share with you! Are you ready?
1. Rimmel 60 Seconds: “Grey Matter”
This is a great, medium grey toned cream polish. A nice neutral for fall.
2. China Glaze: “Devotion”
A pretty, dark metallic silver shade.
3. O.P.I.: “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” (the James Bond collection)
This is a pretty dark grey with blue, green, and pink micro shimmer. It’s kind of multi-dimensional looking polish.
4. NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel: “Skin Tight Denim”
This is a perfect jewel toned navy shade.
5. Ulta: “Envy”
Here it is… a deep emerald shade, the color of the year.
6. China Glaze: “Agro” (part of the Hunger Games collection)
I love this olive green color… this is definitely one of my favorites of all.
7. Essence Color & Go: “Gorgeous Bling Bling”
As much as I HATE the name of this polish, the burnt orange shade is perfect for fall!
8. Savy: “Miami Mauve” (available at Sally’s Beauty Supply stores)
Love this brick red shade… it’s so flattering.
9. Rimmel Wear 10: “Hypnotise”
A perfect purple, berry-toned shade. You could match this to your lip color for a special occasion. ; )
10. Savy: “Red Caviar” (available at Sally’s Beauty Supply stores)
This deep red shade is almost black. It’s that perfect vampy shade.
11. NYC In a New York Minute: “Canal Street”
I’m loving this rich chocolate brown shade with shimmer.
12. China Glaze: “Harvest Moon” (the Hunger Games collection)
This is probably my 2nd favorite nail polish… a gorgeous shimmery bronze color. Great for fall and summer!
13. Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro: “Steel Gray”
This brown-gray shade is great neutral for the season.
14. Butter London: “Gobsmacked”
This is a super pretty black with tons of silver glitter.
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
What is your favorite nail color to wear?
Thanks for coming by!