Fall Makeup: Sapphire Eyes
I love jewel tones for fall. I’ve had this blue Jessie’s Girl loose shadow for ages, I finally got brave and decided to use it! Guess what… I was missing out! This blue is so pretty! I mixed it with a matte taupe to blend it out and tone it down a bit. What do you think?
Eye Makeup Products:
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Electric Blue”: I used this as a base all over my eye lid. Since the shadow I used was loose, I’d definitely recommend using a good primer or cream shadow so that it has something to stick to. This color pairs really nicely with the shadow.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Tough as Taupe”: I love this matte, cool toned brown. I used this as the base for my crease, to help blend out that bold blue.
3. Jesse’s Girl Eye Dust: I cannot see the name of the color… but, it’s the blue one! ; ) I carefully patted this with a stiff brush over my lid, right on top of the “Electric Blue” tattoo.
2. Maybelline Chai Latte Quad: I used the matte taupe shade right on top of “Tough as Taupe” and blended it right into the crease.
5. Ulta Smokey Eyes Automatic Eye Liner in “Cobalt”: I used this to line my water line (that is the inner rim of my lower lashes).
Of course, I finished with LOTS of mascara. No look is complete without that!!
1. Physicians Formula Bronzer: I did a bit of contouring and applied this anywhere that the sun would naturally hit my face.
2. Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in “Smooth Talker”: Brushed this on the apples of my cheek and up toward my temples. This is a great, neutral blush that goes well with colorful eye look.
3. Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter by The Balm: I brushed this beautiful, shimmery highlighter on my cheekbones to help them stand out.
1. NYC Automatic Lip Liner Pencil in “Naughty Nude”: I outlined and partially filled in my lips with this for definition, and to keep my lipstick from traveling outside of my lip line.
2. Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in “Bebot Love”: This is a great nude for me because it’s a bit deeper. It doesn’t wash out my face or make me look dead.
What are your favorite jewel tones to wear on your face or in your clothes?
Thanks for reading!