Fall Makeup: Red-Orange Lips:
Orange is a popular color this fall for lips and nails! I did my own little twist for my own fall makeup look by wearing a red- orange toned lipstick and paired with neutral eyes.
Eye Products: Wet n Wild Color Icon 8- Pan Eye Shadow Palette in “Comfort Zone”. This is one of my all-time favorite palettes. They shadows are gorgeous, creamy, and pigmented. And guess what?! This palette is only $4.99. I definitely would call this a must-have for anyone who wears eye shadow!
- I applied this pretty light, buttery shade to my whole lid, as well as the inner corner and lightly under my brown bone as a highlight.
- Then, I applied this beautiful rosy shade to the outer corner of my eye lids and in my crease for some contouring and definition.
- Lastly, I smudged this deep warm brown in my outer corner to create more depth to my look.
- I finished with black liner along my upper lash line, and a million and a half (or 2-3 ;) coats of mascara.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in “Reserve Your Cabana” (Obviously, this is a highlighter and not a bronzer.)
- Benefit “High Beam”
- NYX Blush in “Cinnamon”
- Benefit “Cha Cha Tint”
** I like to layer my powder products over cream/liquid products to prolong the staying power.
- Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Mirror Shine Lip Gloss (just placed in the middle of my bottom lip)
- NYX Lip Liner in “Hot Red”
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Purty Persimmon”
What is your favorite red lip color?
Thanks so much for reading, friends!