Fall Makeup: Monochromatic Mauve Makeup
Mauve is such a perfect, easy-to-wear color for fall. I had fun with this look by wearing mauve on my eyes, cheeks, and lips. I think that coordinating your makeup like this can be really pretty. Keep reading to see what I products I used to get this makeup look…
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in “Knock on Wood” (I’ve been loving this palette lately!)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Pomegranate Punk”– the base in my crease area
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Inked in Pink”– the base I used all over my lid
Face Makeup Products:
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in “Fuchsia Fusion” (I always tap the brush to get the glitter off before I apply it. That way, the glitter chunks in this blush don’t show up on my face.)
- Lorac Spotlight in “Perfectly Lit”… a gorgeous subtle highlighter.
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in “Cosmo”… I put this in the center of my bottom lip for a bit of shine.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Mauve it Over”
Thanks so much for reading!