Fall Makeup: Cabernet Lips
Bold, dark, purple-toned lips are huge this fall! Of course, I am loving this trend… and will continue to wear it even when it isn’t popular anymore. This lipstick is absolutely beautiful and amazing in my opinion. It’s a Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick… which means it’s less than $4! I MUST get more (ahem… all) of these! This color was super long-lasting… I only touched it up once during the day, and I was totally happy with the results.
- Wet n Wild “Nude Awakening” Eye Shadow Palette… I used the crease to line my lash line, as well as smudge under my eyes.
- Maybelline color tattoo in “Too Cool” was my eye shadow base. This cream shadow is fantastic, and doesn’t crease!
- Wet n Wild “Going in the Wild ” Eye Shadow Palette… I used the brow bone shade all over my lips, and the crease color in my… wait for it… crease! I wanted a really light eye shadow look so that my lips would have all the attention.
- NYX “Craving ” is a beautiful matte, medium gray eye shadow that I used to set the liner on my waterline and smudge under my eyes.
- I finished my lining my waterline and applying a million coats of black mascara.
- Urban Decay Cream Highlight in “Wicked”
- e.l.f. HD liquid blush in “Showstopper”
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in “Flush”
- Revlon Colorstay Brightening Finishing Powder (highlight)
- Benefit Bo-oing and Lemonade Duo (Used only the concealer side to outline my lips… this makes my lipstick very precise looking and keeps it from bleeding.)
- Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in Ferguson Crest (possibly my new favorite lipstick in the world.)
How do you feel about bold lips? Fabulous? Intimidating?
Thanks for reading!