Fall Lipsticks: My picks for this season.
Since summer, I have become a huge fan of lipstick! I wore tons of super bright shades then, and now I’m ready to break out the deeper, bold shades. Here are some of my favorites that I will be wearing this season…
1. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Mauve Outta Here”
A pretty purply-pink lipstick that really brightens the face!
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Violet Frenzy”
I love this true purple lipstick… bought it last year, but didn’t have the guts to wear it until now. I’m so glad because it’s beautiful!
3. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in “Vivid Violet”
This is a beautiful purple that leans pink. This one is a little more wearable than the one above.
4. Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in “Ferguson Crest Cabernet”
One of my new favorite lipsticks, long-wearing and eye catching!
Oranges & Reds & Wines-
This buttery, shiny lip color is a great way to comfortably wear an orange lip color.
6. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Purty Persimmon”
I love this bright, orange toned red! It really brightens my face… a great way to look “fancy” with little effort.
8. NYC Lipstick in “Sheer Red”
This is a fantastic deep red shade that looks beautiful on just about any skin tone. This one is 99 cents!
9. Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in “Divine Wine”
I love this super deep, shiny red shade. These creme lipsticks are buttery smooth, and they smell delicious.
10. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Cherry Bomb”
This is the deepest of the shades I have… when I first tried it on, I felt a bit gothic, but I really think this shade actually suits me! I have yet to wear it out… ; )
11. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Mocha-licious”
Hello 90’s! I never thought I would wear a dark brown lipstick… sounds crazy, I know, but I actually think this is pretty. Plus, it reminds me of chocolate.
This is a perfect nude fall shade. It’s creamy, shiny, and I love the natural pink tone in it.
What are your favorite fall lipsticks? Which ones should I try out next?
Thanks for reading!!