Fall Lip Gloss Colors: Favorites & Lip Swatches…
I’m generally more of a lipstick girl than a gloss girl, but I still thought I’d share some of my favorite shades for fall. These can be worn on their own, or over a lipstick.
1. Bonnebell LipLites in “Berry ‘Nilla Creme”
This is a pretty, deep nude shade that looks great on its own. Plus, it smells delicious.
2. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in “Cosmo”
A super shimmery gloss like this is perfect to use as a highlight in the center of your lower lip.
3. Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in “Red Sensation”
This is a metallic, red shade that is pigmented enough to wear on it’s own, or top a dark wine lipstick or stain.
4. Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Mirror Shine Lip Gloss
This beautiful, shimmery bronze shade looks super pretty over deep lipsticks, especially red and wine shades.
5. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in “Ginger Mint” and Philosophy Lip Shine in “Cinnamon Buns”
Both of these are pretty, sheer, sparkly shades that are really pretty over any lip color. They both smell amazing! I LOVE the cinnamon buns smell… soo yummy, you just want to eat it (though, I wouldn’t recommend it… haha)!
Are you a gloss girl? What is your fave??
Thanks for reading!