Deep Steep Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Butter Review
This definitely has a thick, lotion texture… it’s creamy, rich, and really makes my skin feel hydrated. I really appreciate that although this product is super moisturizing, it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy or tacky. It does take a little more effort to blend into the skin, but it’s well worth it.
- available in 7 scents: lavender/chamomile, tangerine/melon, rosemary/mint, honeydew/spearmint, grapefruit/bergamot, passion fruit/guava, and brown sugar/vanilla
- $10.95 for 6 oz at deepsteep.com (here’s a hint: it’s almost half the price on Vita Cost!)
- may be purchased on Deep Steep’s website as well as your local Co Op or health food stores (I got mine at our Co Op)
- Suggested use: “Apply to clean, damp skin after bathing to ensure ultimate hydration.”
Dry skin doesn’t stand a chance with Deep Steep’s Body Butter,
a supremely rich & quickly absorbing mixture of Nature’s hardest working emollients, intended to restore moisture to skin in need of intensive repair. Butters of Shea and Cocoa moisturize without feeling heavy or greasy on skin. Recommended for parched skin and arid climates.
* No Parabens * No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate * No Mineral Oil * No Artificial Fragrances * No Chemical Preservatives * Gluten Free * Not Tested On Animals * Vegan
Something that is super important to me when it comes to skincare and body products is scent. Of course, I want the product to smell nice… but the scent can’t be strong or overpowering in any way. I struggle with headaches already, and strong smells make those headaches increasingly worse! I’m so thankful that this scent is both pleasant and light. It doesn’t at all aggravate my headaches or seem overwhelming.
I totally recommend this product! If you’re in search for a luxurious product to add some moisture to your skin, you should definitely try this one out. Stop by your local health food store, or order for a sweet price online at Vita Cost. I seriously can’t wait to try the other scents (as soon as I finish this one, of course)!!
What is your favorite body lotion?