Current Beauty Product Empties- Makeup
Another grouping of products that I have recently used up. Keep reading to see my thoughts on each product!
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation: 103 true ivory
- I did like this foundation for the most part. The coverage was nice, and it suited my skin in the summer, when it’s a bit more combination/oily. Felt a bit thick and heavy and did not last 25 hours (even though it did still have nice staying powder).
- I will not repurchase this… there are so many foundations that I want to try out, so I don’t see myself buying this one again, even though it was pretty nice.
Benefit Porefessional Primer (deluxe sample size)
- This is a lovely primer, that basically does what it says it will. If you have a problem with large pores, I totally think you should give it a try.
- I probably will not repurchase this product, because there are more out there that I would like to try. And, although it is similar, I think I like the Too Faced Primed & Poreless a bit more.
Bonnebell Blend ‘n Glow
- Love this highlighter! It has a beautiful shimmer to it, and is customize-able with the four different shades it contains. It’s a bit powdery, yes, but it still has a creaminess to it as well. This is actually the second one I have owned.
- I would consider repurchasing this. I do have several highlighters… and I love them! I think… the more, the better?
Prestige Herbal Eye Primer
- This primer worked well. It kept my shadows from creasing and lasting all day without fading. I did seem to go through this pretty quickly, possibly because of the packaging. It’s packaged like a lip gloss, and the tube is opaque, so you cannot see inside. Because of this, you cannot get all of the product out, or see how much is left.
- I will not repurchase this. e.l.f. has a primer that is $1 that works exactly the same… and I like my Too Faced Shadow Insurance more than both.
What was the last product you finished? Will you buy it again??
Thanks for reading!