Candy Corn Caramel Corn… this stuff is addicting… it’s just plain GOOD! :)
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 qts popped pop corn (or 2/12 bags of microwave pop corn)
- 16 oz package vanilla bark
- 21 oz bag candy corn
- 1 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- Pop corn and set aside.
- Line two baking pans (9×13 or broiler pans) with foil. Divide the popped corn between the two pans.
- Melt butter, sugar, corn syrup, and salt over medium heat in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat, then add baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour this over the popped corn and mix. Bake in a 250 degree F for an hour. Stir the popcorn and rotate the pans every 15 mins.
- After an hour, remove from the oven. Melt the vanilla bark according to the packaging instructions. Pour over the caramel corn and then add candy corn and peanuts. Mix well.
- Pour onto a long strip of parchment paper on your counter and let it set for about half an hour.
I got the recipe here: shugarysweets.com
Thanks so much for coming by!