Brown Lip Color Favorites
I realize that it is spring, so I should probably be posting about my favorite bright lipsticks… but lately, I’ve been stuck in the 90’s. I can’t get enough of brown lips and grungy grey eye shadows. It’s just cool… and slightly controversial… win-win. ;) So, I figured, why not? I’ll share what I’ve been loving.
I did add some lighter, more natural looking browns that I do enjoy, but, who I am I kidding? I’ve been rocking those chocolate browns too. As soon as someone says, no, those shades aren’t meant for you… I want to wear them. I know. I’m so rebellious.
- Bonne Bell Lip Lites lip gloss in “Berry ‘Nilla Cream”
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain in “Precious”
- Mary K Lipstick in “Tanned”
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in “Java”
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in “Mocha-licious”
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in “Light Year”
Obviously, I would recommend any of these products, as they are my favorites. If you like a color, wear it. Don’t worry about following the “rules”… life is too short to add rules to a form of art. (Oh uh, my makeup nerdiness is showing through.)