Ariel Eye Shadow Tutorial: Purple Eyes
This is my first official eye look from my new Ariel Story Look Palette. (Thank you SO much to my dear friend Sharon for gifting it to me!!)
Since it’s still summer, I decided to go for a fun smokey purple look… although… this would be fun any time of year. Who cares about “rules”?!
- I am wearing Sabastian near the inner corner
- Unforunate Souls on the lid
- Sea Witch in the outer corner
- I lined my lids using Sha La La for something a little more unexpected
- I also lined under my eyes with Unfortunate Souls(2) and Sea Witch(3) (Haha, seriously loving those names.)
I think the purples really make brown eyes pop!
Here’s another colorful eye shadow look that you might want to see: Chocolate Mint Eyes
I have done a review and swatches on the Jasmine Storylook Palette. You can see that here.
Do you have this palette? Who is your favorite Disney princess? :)
I want to do something fun with the green shades next.
Thanks for reading,